Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pioneer woman and belly photos

First, some whale photos. I'm actually losing weight every time I go to the doctors, but she says the belly is still growing fine- my only problem is that it is now taking up my entire pelvis and lap at precisely the same time Anne Marie has a renewed love of being rocked in the rocking chair. The first is 35 weeks. Second is 31 weeks. Matt got the first one out of focus- how does that happen with auto focus? The rest of the 35 week ones I tried to take myself and messed up even worse.

From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures



Also, I'm feeling like a pioneer woman these days. We've been lucky enough to have someone supplying us with eggs from their chickens in exchange for Matt's homemade beer (how pioneering is that- eggs from chickens AND the bartering system?) and we're subsisting on elk meat from Matt's brother and dad. It's saving a ton of money! I suppose we'd be more pioneering if we raised the chickens/slaughtered the elk, but I'm still pretty excited.

3 comments:

  1. sweet deal! i need to find something i can barter...
    i love the pictures! and seriously- you're losing weight while pregnant?! that's amazing. i think i just look at anything to eat and zoom- there goes my weight. it is certainly not all going to cowbud.
    you are so close!!! and so cute. any news on the vbac options?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful, Emily! I really like your black dress! I can't believe it is already next month!! WOW! Bartering is awesome! I want chickens! If I ever get them and we are back in Poky - you can help with those eggs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeni, I love the name cowbud! I have gained weight- I'm just losing now. I'm still hoping to vbac. I think the only thing I can do now is hope that I don't have to fight anybody. :) Thanks for the chicken offer, Denise. I'm terrified of chickens, so I'll never have my own.

    ReplyDelete