Monday, March 16, 2009

A prediction

When Thomas first entered the world, one of my first thoughts was, "Who in the world does this baby look like?"

With his dark skin and dark chocolate hair, he certainly beared no resemblance to his fair-skinned sister. Matt's parents attribute it to the fact that both Matt and I are part-Native American. Who knows.

Today, however, I realized his skin is now as light as mine, and looking back at Anne Marie's baby pictures, the two definitely look related. Anne Marie also came out with dark hair. Look at the two of them, one day old.


From Anne Marie hospital


From Anne Marie and Thomas Michael


So my prediction is that I'm going to soon have two blonde babies- a blue-eyed little girl and a brown-eyed little boy. We shall see.>

1 comment:

  1. ahhh- he's so incredibly cute i just want to squeeze him (gently!). :) you make adorable babies.

    i'm going to go with you on the whole blonde haired brown eyed boy thing. it's a good breed to have- not that i'm biased by my own brown eyed boy. :)

    sometimes those recessive genes pull through!

    ReplyDelete