Friday, October 2, 2009

Fairin' It

I’m way behind on posting photos and other things. So, a month after it happened, here are some highlights from the Twin Falls and Eastern Idaho State fair.
From Twin Falls fair


From Twin Falls fair


From Twin Falls fair


From Twin Falls fair


From fair 09


From fair 09


This cracks me up. That kid has a face tattoo like Mike Tyson, and it looks like he's about to take out Anne Marie.

From fair 09


From fair 09


Post-fair dinner:
From fair 09


In other, more recent news, I think we might be over the potty-training hill. Anne Marie stayed dry the entire day yesterday, and kept telling me, “diapers are not forever,” the title of one of her current favorite books.
Thomas is pulling up on furniture and cruising around. He doesn’t crawl on hands and knees like a normal kid. Instead, he pushes his butt up with his legs straight and tries to stand up. When it doesn’t work, he army-crawls at lightning-speed across the room. His daycare providers have bets as to when the kid will be walking, ranging from before Thanksgiving to before Christmas. Scary! The kid is only 7 months old, and I’m not sure how he is lifting his short, stout little body up so quickly.
We finally got out hiking this fall, to a little trail we always visit near Victor. More on that trip when I finally download the photos.

1 comment:

  1. super cute photos! I love the belly one and the new family photo!!! PRECIOUS!! I am so jealous of your fall hike and can't wait to see photos! I miss you so very much.

    ReplyDelete