Wednesday, February 24, 2010

In lieu of wise words

In lieu of any inspirational or wise words, here are some photos, from Christmas until today.

First, Christmas Day, filled with church, present-opening and trying out new snowshoes.
From christmastime

From christmastime

From christmastime

From christmastime

New Year's in Missoula:

From christmastime

From christmastime

Bowling on Anne Marie's birthday:

From Anne Marie birthday 2

From Anne Marie birthday 2

From Anne Marie birthday 2

Hard-core winter bike riding:

From Anne Marie birthday 2

And, of course, skiing and hula dancing:
From skiing and hula

From skiing and hula

From skiing and hula

2 comments:

  1. Emily, I love the skiiing! How amazing is she!! And I think Thomas looks quite natural in a hula skirt, perhaps he should take up surfing.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I am just now getting to look at this. I LOVE the video and Thomas is such a handsome hula dancer!!! Oh, how much I love your precious family!

    ReplyDelete