Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yummy

I have lost my camera's memory card. So, while the special moments in the lives of my children drift by, I'm looking at other blogs, and ways to cheat with pre-themed posts. So, today I bring you... working mommy Wednesday!




Today's question was "What is your favorite 30 minute recipe?"

Let me tell you, on a lot of days, 30 minutes is too long — I depend on the slow cooker. But here is one of my favorites, taken from a magazine long ago. It's not the tastiest thing I make or the healthiest, but it's pretty good and REALLY quick- definitely less than 30 minutes. I serve it with green salad.

Fiesta ravioli
1 (25 ounce) package frozen beef ravioli
1 can enchilada sauce
1 cup salsa
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained

Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine enchilada sauce and salsa. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Drain ravioli; add to sauce. Top with cheese and olives, Cover and cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.

2 comments:

  1. This is the perfect recipe for my family-- I love pasta, DH loves salsa! You're the second meal I've found with this blog hop that I'm adding to my menu for next week!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete