Saturday, April 12, 2008

Budding horticulturist

From gardening


Today is the first day that it hasn't snowed in forever, so Anne Marie and I decided to get some lettuce, peas and spinach planted before it gets too hot. I was so dang excited to get back outside again! I have plenty of outside things I like to do in the winter, and plenty of things to do when it's warm, but no one can do anything with 40 degrees and constant wet snow.

You should know that, even though there is some dirt on her mouth, I definitely didn't let Anne Marie eat dirt, despite her constant efforts. She also tried to slip in a worm.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Anne Marie loves to play in the dirt! I can't wait to see her again in a month and 1/2!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how adorable is she?! and no worries about dirt eating. k has shoveled entire handfuls in and the worst that happens is a little nasty diaper. i ate cat poop as a child and i'm totally normal (um...maybe). :)

    ReplyDelete