Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bucket List Update

I recently thought about how I only have roughly a month to finish my bucket list. Here's an update:


1. Run through some sprinklers
- Done and awesome
2. Try at least one of the myriad self-serve frozen yogurts in town.- done several times and will do again
3. Go to Lava Hot Springs.done
4. Go to Indian Springs. I'm thinking this week.
5. Go to Craters of the Moon. This one was fun. Anne Marie transcribed a full-page ode to Craters of the Moon, which we put in the comment box.
6. Go to Grand Teton Park
7. Go to a minor-league baseball game.
8. Fly a kite.
9. Have a picnic Done lots of times, most recently chili with friends.
10. Camp in the backyard.- We camped in someone else's backyard. Does that count?
11. Camp somewhere else.
12. Keep my garden alive.- This might not happen
13. Hike at least once a week. - I'm coming close
14. Go to lots of outdoor concerts.- Done, and love it
15. Backyard bonfire. Done and awesome
16. See the fireworks. How would I miss that one?

17. Go to the zoo lots and lots.- We've not been as often as I have wanted
18. Potty-train a kid. - Ugggh!
19. Paint a room - Uggh!
20. tie dye some shirts. - Probably not going to happen
21. Run somewhere.
22. Ride my bike to work - Whoo hoo!
23. Grill and grill.
24. Go on a date with Matt.
25. Get to Missoula for a trip.- We're going in September
26. Take Anne Marie on a boat ride- she says she isn't scared this year. She went on three!

27. Go to some movies.
28. Play mini golf.
29. Play disc golf.
30. Make a frosty dessert.
31. Make smores.
32. Drink a pina colada or a margarita.
33. Read a book.
34. Lose15 pounds.
35. Relax.
36. Help out my mom.
37. Freeze chocolate covered bananas.
38. Geocache
39. Go to Farmer's Market.
40. Go star gazing.
41. Eat watermelon.
42. Eat corn. - How have I not done this yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment