Sunday, May 11, 2008

Baby on the move!

My baby is on the move! I don't have any photos, because the dirty bugger decided to try walking at her uncle's house, not mine. Matt and I went on a Mother's Day date last night, and between dinner and the movie we decided to call and make sure all was well. I heard Matt say, "You're kidding me ..." and, "Emily is going to be p**sed!"

They sent me video over the phone of my baby WALKING! Of course, I wasn't mad that she didn't wait for me, but now I have to deal with Alex and my mom saying they taught her how to walk. :)

So she can take three steps at a time, only when she's wearing shoes. I'm super pumped! It was a nice Mother's Day present.

In other news, Anne Marie, my mom and I did a "Mom and Me" 5K this morning. It was fun. Anne Marie sat in the stroller and waved at everyone as we passed them and they passed us.

2 comments:

  1. Emily that is so exciting that AnnMarie is walking. What a Mother's Day present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!!! Can't wait to see her in action next weekend!

    ReplyDelete