Monday, May 19, 2008

HUGE update

First, the sickness update. Anne Marie is still sick, but she seems to have finally turned the corner. Her rash, which was supposed to take weeks to clear up, was gone in five days. Here it is at its worst:






But the pneumonia that the poor girl had before the rash was still there. She spent several days with a fever, incredibly groggy and lethargic. She gave me a scare. And, to top it off, her chest x-ray showed a possible heart abnormality. The doctor said it was likely nothing, but they'll check it again when she's healthy. I'm going with that theory as well.

For two days, though, she's had no symptoms except for a cough! I'm thrilled. Hopefully, she's on the mend.

In running news, I RAN FIVE MILES! I haven't done that since high school. Yay!!!



In walking news, here's a video. My voice is ultra-annoying on it!

2 comments:

  1. Emily - thanks for the updates!! I can't wait to see Anne Marie walking!! Congrats on the 5 miles...we need to run together this weekend - I probably won't be able to keep up, but I CANNOT wait! I am so glad to hear that Anne Marie is feeling slightly better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pobrecita!!! she looks happy despite the rash!

    ReplyDelete