Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bean

I have a big announcement! In February, our family is going to grow by one more. I saw the little bean (also looks like an eggplant) at the doctor's office, and the nurse said it looks pretty cute already. It was the cutest 7 week old embryo I have every seen in my life ( I didn't see Anne Marie until she was a 9 week embryo). Here's to a happier, healthier pregnancy than the last time around. So far, I have some medication for low progesterone, but my blood pressure was 110/62 when I checked it last, and I'm hoping it stays there. :)

4 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm freaking out up here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so fantastic!!! I'm incredibly excited for you! Way to procreate! :) Seriously- must name the embryo "Bean." WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again Emily & Matt!!! We are so dang excited for you guys!!! I really wish I could be there with you and share in all of the excitement. You better keep me posted! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude- so updates! how are things going? better/worse? what's it like second go-round?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude- so updates! how are things going? better/worse? what's it like second go-round?!

    ReplyDelete