Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lame book

I just added the bookshelf feature today, and I read a bit more of that Green book I put on it tonight. I can't figure out how to get it off the bookshelf, but I can tell you it's pretty lame. They suggest bringing your own organic sheets to the hospital to give birth. Geez. Who would want to bring their own sheets that they will have to wash to the hospital? I will be glad to give birth on earth-unfriendly sheets, and leave them at the hospital when I go home. All I wanted to know was if cloth diapering was easy.

1 comment:

  1. it would do me no good to take my own organic sheets to the hospital. it's not as if i'd use them again. i have way too many issues with affixing memories to things and childbirth is not one i need on a nightly basis. :) that said- hmmm...maybe they'd be a good form of birth control? :)
    ick. i get grossed out washing k's pee pee out of his underwear. i cannot imagine sticking dried on placenta in my washing machine!

    ReplyDelete