Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mine...No... more

These are the words that make up much of my daily life. When Anne Marie wakes up in the morning, she holds her arms up to get out the crib and says, "Mine!" It's almost as if she knows that "mine" is a toddler word and she has to use it, despite the fact that she seems to have no idea what it means.

No and more always come together. "No more..." followed by vigorous head shaking. :)

Of course, there is the nice, "I love..." that also seems to be constant. Sometimes I'm lucky enough to hear, "I love mama," but there is also, "I love bilk (milk)," "I love rocks," and, my personal favorite, "I love poop."

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that I got to hear her say I love juice! She sure was using her words tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha- i love poop. i would pay to hear that. :) i like your new photo at the top of the blog!
    good luck with new words. it just gets more interesting and complicated. :)

    ReplyDelete