Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ten things we still need to do before the snow flies:

1. Go to the Tetons and Jackson.

From Denise and Greg visit
We haven’t been since Anne Marie was this old, and we only live two hours away. For shame!
2. Go camping. Thomas has never been. My mom has mentioned that it’s crazy to want to go camping when your kids are 3 and 1, but I think it could be awesome.
3. Ride my bike.
4. Go to Craters of the Moon. This will be awesome in the fall. Again, we haven't been since Anne Marie was this small, and we've even driven right by it.
From craters 2008

5. Go to Yellowstone. Last year, we took a very cold October trip to Yellowstone. It could be an awesome tradition, and, again, we’re only two hours away.
From yellowstone
(Yes, she's crying, but I swear she had fun).
From yellowstone
6. Sleep in our backyard. I promised Anne Marie we’d do this.
7. Watch some stars.
8. Go to the drive-in movie theater. This week they are showing Salt and The Other Guys, and I kind of want to see both of those. I don’t know if the kids do, though. ☺
9. Paint a room in our house. We bought paint for every room in our house four years ago. We’ve painted 2.5 rooms. I think we can do another one this year.
10. Lose a pound or more. I would go for five or more, but even one would be nice.

Top Ten {Tuesday}

4 comments:

  1. Ahh I dont even want to think about snow. hope its a long time before its here again.

    Hope you're able to accomplish many off your list! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I wonder if a drive-in movie theater even exists near me. I have fond memories of watching Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang on the big screen from the back of our station wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda think camping with my 4 and almost 2 yo would be fun, too! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful list. Hope you accomplish it all!!!

    ReplyDelete