Friday, April 15, 2011

Things I am ignoring

It is pitiful how much I have ignored this blog. Poor blog. If anyone is still looking, I'm sorry I've neglected you.


Truth is, I've been tired, and there have been too many things I've been ignoring. Here's a list of things I've not dealt with:
  •  I haven't taken a photo in a long time. I've been on trips, witnessed milestones, and still not taken photos. In a spectacularly bad parenting move, I forgot to bring a camera to Anne Marie's 4th birthday party- her first "friend" party. I still feel horrible about that. 
  • We have a potty seat, big boy underwear and all potty training supplies, but I haven't done anything to potty train Thomas. He does, however, sing some song his sister taught him that ends with, "taste your underwear." Uggh.
  • While we're on potty talk, Anne Marie confessed to me that she tried to pee standing up at school awhile ago. Poor teachers! Then she told me she can't pee standing up because, "Girls only have buns." I should have done some explaining, but I just left it with, "Girls don't pee standing up." 
  • We have a room in our home aptly named the Room of Doom. Every once in awhile, Matt and I say to each other, "We should clean that room up." We don't do it. 
Now that I've had my confession, here are the good things you've been missing. Anne Marie had an incredible ski season. If you click the link below the photo, you can see a video.


From Anne Marie ski

 Now, Anne Marie is doing dance and soccer, and loves them both. 

Thomeas turned 2, talks like crazy, and sings every chance he gets. Life is pretty good. I think I'll start documenting it again.

1 comment: