Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Working Mommy Wednesday- Holidays

The last quarter of the year is full of amazing holidays.  What is your favorite?  Halloween, Thanksgiving, Talk Like a Pirate Day or Christmas?

We love them all!  Anne Marie and I are so alike in that respect. Every time she hears an event advertised on the radio, the first thing out of her mouth is "Can we go?" She (and I) doesn't want to miss a thing. I'm a little crazy about it. It kind of freaks me out that I might not be able to take the kids to both our downtown trick-or-treat and the zoo trick or treat. And, although I complain about the fact that Anne Marie's t-ball and soccer land on the same night, I also get a small, min-rush from having to rush to make both.


For photos, however, Halloween beats out Christmas and Thanksgiving, hands-down. Thanksgiving always means pictures of people eating, and Christmas is often in pajamas with wild hair sitting near a tree. Here's some funny ones from last year:





From Halloween 2010



A duck and a butterfly. Here's Anne Marie, showing off her wings.

From Halloween 2010

1 comment:

  1. Ah you beat me this morning! I'm just getting around to posting WMW. I agree with you! Love them all but the October photos are awesome with bright orange pumpkins and cool outfits. Definitely my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete