Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Working Mommy Wednesday






 



Share a blog or website that you’ve found meaningful and rewarding to visit (if it's Pinterest please share why this has become such a raging fad).

I don't know if it's meaningful, but there is one blog that makes me laugh every single time I visit.


http://themeanestmom.blogspot.com/


This thing is really funny, and probably the most normal-sounding mom stories on the Internet.

As for Pinterest, I really like looking at the pins of my friends. Then I pin things, but never go back to look at them. Maybe someday I will use it more/better.

4 comments:

  1. I've found the home page of Pinterest to be really interesting, it's like a mini internet! Still trying to figure it out! Thanks for joining us for WMW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, that was a very funny site. So glad I asked everyone to share today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Meanest Mom! It is really a funny blog... so glad I found yours, too through WMW! Looking forward to the weeks to come!

    ~Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily,
    Clicked over from Rachel's! I've never heard of the Meanest Mom, but I'm always looking for fun new reads.

    Nice meeting you!

    ReplyDelete