Thursday, September 25, 2008

Belly photos

Admittedly, I was about 20 pounds heavier when I got pregnant with Bean than Anne Marie, so I was a little chunkier, but this pregnancy, I started growing much faster. Although nobody else probably noticed, I started noticing clear back in July. Behold, the evidence.

18 weeks, Anne Marie (then known as Stubby)



19 weeks, Bean


I just noticed the shirt makes it look like my chest is crooked. I assure you, they are still in a somewhat normal position.

18 weeks, me trying to show as much belly as possible with Anne Marie (stubby)



With bean, not trying nearly as hard:



I hope this helps, Jeni! It's funny. I have photos of me every week practically from 12 weeks on with Anne Marie, but this is the first documentation for Bean. I'm a bit less camera excited now, I think.

2 comments:

  1. cute!!!! thank you! :) i love it. i keep hearing from people that you show more and faster with subsequent kids than with #1. which hopefully makes the whole normal-maternity clotheswear transition easier b/c i'm thinking it may cut down on that weird in between time.
    i am so excited for you! you make beautiful little babies and have beautiful baby bumps! (i almost said humps! you can credit fergie for that and go around singing it to yourself today!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful Emily!!! Beautiful belly!! I had forgotten that Anne Marie was so lovingly referred to as stubby! Since you will be finding out the sex soon (hopefully)...I didn't ask last night....what names have you chosen???

    ReplyDelete