Monday, September 8, 2008

Potty training

 


I'll be the first to admit that I have NO IDEA how to potty train. But Anne Marie has been telling me "I poop," right before she poops, and seems excited about her little potty, so I thought I would at least make an attempt to change the potty from a place to store toys to a real potty.

Last night, we were upstairs when Anne Marie said, "I poop," and grabbed her butt. So I ran down the stairs, grabbed the potty and ran back up. She had already gone, but I thought I would stick her on the potty in case she had some more business to do. She sat for awhile, got up, giggled and pooped right on the floor. Matt caught her mid-poop, and stuck her on the potty. She sat for a bit, got up, walked around for a minute, then did it again! Uggh. I'll potty train again later when I have a stomach for it.

Anyway, here's a recap of the happier parts of our week. We went to the fair and had a mother-daughter hike.


 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a cute potty picture!! Her hair is so pretty! And I love how she is reading the paper!! Good luck with training! Hope she is feeling better today than yesterday and that the juice helped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a classic potty picture!!! what an adorable kid! i love it!!!
    potty training is the pits. i hear girls catch on faster, but there are exceptions. it would be AWESOME if she was trained prior to #2 arriving! let's hope!!!

    ReplyDelete