Friday, July 9, 2010

FIve question Friday

1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
I could, and probably do, eat cheese every day. All kinds of cheese except for Swiss.

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
Not even close. My idea at 18 was to take my scholarship in journalism, use it until the last year, then change my major to environmental science, with the hopes of going into environmental law. By the time I got to my junior year, I loved journalism and that was it.
My plan after college was to be a journalist forever, and now I work in public relations, part of a sometimes-contentious relationship between the media and those who seek to influence the media.

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?
I wish I would have lost my extra weight at 26 or 27 so I didn’t have to do it now. I also wish I would have done more traveling, since now it is a much more expensive affair.
4. What color are your kitchen walls?
They are this grayish color, but I want them to be yellow. I even have the paint for it. I bought the paint four years ago, but someday, I think it will become a reality.
5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
When I was 3 or 4, I LOVED Karma Chameleon by the Culture Club. I sang it constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment