Thursday, July 15, 2010

What we've been doing

Here's a bit of what we've been doing this summer

The last weekend in June, we went to visit Matt's parents. We went to a pretty cool ghost town.

From Missoula and Garnet

From Missoula and Garnet

I thought it was cool that they just left the detriorating buildings, protecting them but not redoing them. It was definitely a more authentic feel.

We stumbled across a free water park. Luckily, I had ANne Marie's swimsuit in the car. I didn't have Thomas's, but he didn't seem to mind.

From Missoula and Garnet

We went on a tour of an old mansion. I didn't take any photos of the mansion, but I did get a nice one of Thomas and his grandparents. :)

From Missoula and Garnet

We've gone hiking.

From Missoula and Garnet

From Fourth of July

Thomas sported his first do-rag.
From Fourth of July

We did some parades.

From Fourth of July

1 comment:

  1. I love the do-rag...my Godson is hard core!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete