Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Tiny Dancer

Actually, she isn't all that tiny anymore. Anne Marie has shot up, and has gone from being a little one to being tall for her age. But I digress...


From Anne Marie Dance Recital



Recently, Anne Marie had her first dance recital. I was totally surprised by two things. First, and I don't think I'm saying this just because I'm her mom, her class did SO MUCH better than the other classes, all from the same studio. I watched all 10 or so girls get up on stage with not even an ounce of stage fright. After her first piece, Anne Marie was beyond excited, jumping around and saying, "When can I go back on stage?" That part didn't surprise me. The girl was made to have an audience. :)

I knew I would be proud of her, but I was also really surprised by how proud I was. You couldn't wipe that smile off of my face if you tried. I'm not the dance-mom type, but I was happy to watch her.

From Anne Marie Dance Recital


She wore that medal for two days.

1 comment:

  1. Anne Marie did so wonderfully! So happy to have been a part of it!

    ReplyDelete