Thursday, September 6, 2007

Finally did it

I didn't get out yesterday- the monsoon didn't stop until I had to go to work. So this morning, I got up and went for it. Rosa and I ended up going 1.3259 miles (I pretty much love that gmaps website. You jcan't get any more exact). It's not much, but it's a good start. Perhaps tomorrow we'll go 1.42158 miles. I also saw lots of people with strollers walking around the park. Rosa has an excellent time, although she wished it was the mountains. Here's a photo of where she wanted to go:

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss Red Fish....and running with you...and just spending time with you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that picture! how cool that you went running with rosita! :) i've never used the gmaps thing! i always use mapmyrun. i'm much more inclined to try something that is detailed in mileage counting. every single thousandth of a mile counts.

    ReplyDelete