Thursday, September 20, 2007

We be jammin'





Here is evidence of my jam-making experience. I have no idea how it turned out yet,
and I didn't follow the recipe like I was supposed to, but hopefully it worked anyway. I guess you're supposed to cook the fruit first, then add pectin, cook, then sugar. I added everything at once and stirred. Hopefully it will be spectacular. I'll know tomorrow, I think.

Also, we did a 2.062 mile run today. I wish I would have taken a picture of Anne Marie. She was completely in pink, including onesie, socks, pants, hat and coat. I put a blue Nuk in her mouth for variety.

Also, completely off-topic, here's a photo of my mom's harvest bounty.

3 comments:

  1. When I first saw the pic of you, I thought you were holding a Guiness!!! :) Jogged over 2 miles??? What's the deal? How can you jog without me? Just kidding! That is awesome! I am very proud of you! Can't wait to see you in Denver...maybe we can jog together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and how did your jam turn out? Looks delicious....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally wish i knew how to do that. kellen was even envious of your jam-making skills!
    2 miles is fantastic! i love the image of little Anne Marie in her pink. :) so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete